Admission – Required Documents
– The following documents are required at time of application and must be attached to the application (one item):
– The application form for admission, duly completed
– An extract from the birth certificate or birth certificate or proof of Canadian citizenship or permanent residency (citizenship card, immigration form IMM 1000 proof of obtaining the status of political refugee, etc.. )
– The high school diploma or equivalent as well as the transcript of last school.
– The transcript recent post-secondary education, if applicable A copy of diplomas or other documents required to demonstrate the level of education; copies must be clear and consistent with the stamp of the institution where they come;
– A payment of $ 50.00 (fifty dollars) (non-refundable) made payable to the Montreal Technical College to cover admission fees and $ 200.00 registration fees. No application will be accepted without fees mentioned.
Certificate of resident status for Quebec Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Quebec.
– To obtain your birth certificate (if born in Quebec-e)
Directorate of Civil Status: 514-864-3900, www.etatcivil.gouv.qc.ca
– To obtain a copy of your transcript ministerial Secondary V
Ministry of Education: 514-873-4630, www.mels.gouv.qc.ca
– To get an equivalence of education followed Secondary V in Quebec
Montreal School Board – Centre Champagnat: 514-350-8800 www.csdm.qc.ca\champagnat
The college is a recognized institution and not subsidized by the Ministère de l’Éducation, de l’Enseignement supérieur et de la Recherche (MEESR)
license number : 749761 | Language French and English