The Montreal Technical College is authorized to accept foreign students Permit Number 749761. Courses are offered in English or French. Students who wish to continue their studies at Montreal Technical College must enroll full-time only. They must send the Application Form as soon as possible. The College will inform students of the outcome of the application for admission as soon as possible. Finally, students who are accepted will receive a registration form.
Deadlines for admission
The application must be received by the College before 31 August for the fall semester and before 30 November for the winter semester.
For any late admission contact the admissions department – firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following documents are required at time of application and must be attached to the application:
– The application form for admission, duly completed
– An extract from the register of births, (with the name and surname of the parents);
– A copy of the report cards, transcripts, diplomas or other documents required to demonstrate the level of education. All documents submitted must be originals or certified copies. Copies must be clear and consistent with the stamp of the institution from which they originate. All documents submitted in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation in English or French. Documents submitted will not be returned.
– A money order or certified check or bank transfer in Canadian funds in the amount of $ 300.00 (three hundred dollars) (non-refundable) made payable to the Montreal Technical College to cover the cost of admission and fees $ 50.00 Registration $ 250.00. No application will be accepted without fees mentioned. Do not send cash by mail.
– All students must adhere to a medical insurance plan. (Contact us)
– The college enrollment is a period of 16 months or four (4) sessions
Once we receive your signed registration form and your initial payment (300.00) we will send you a letter confirming your registration official, you can begin the process of obtaining Certificate of Acceptance (CAQ)
Having received your letter of formal registration, you can contact the Canadian embassy nearest you to obtain a student visa.
Note: your letter of registration is required for obtaining a student visa.
Cost of studies
– School fees – $ 17,000.00
– Textbooks,Drafting Equipment – $ 675.00
Terms of payment
Three (3) installments
– First installment – $ 8,840.00 for the first two sessions, including the purchase of school books and drawing equipment to pay by money transfer to registration 15 days before the beginning of the first session.
– Second payment $ 4,000.00 to be paid before the beginning of the third session.
– Third installment – $ 4,000.00 to be paid before the beginning of the fourth session.
Immigration Rules in Canada
Each student must comply with the requirements and rules of immigration. The administration of government in Canada has two levels: federal and provincial. Each of these levels has its own immigration requirements.
Any person, other than a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident who wishes to study in Quebec must obtain before his arrival:
– Certificat d’acceptation du Québec (CAQ) issued by the Ministry of Citizen Relations and Immigration (provincial level). The website is: www.immq.gouv.qc.ca
– Online Application for Certificate of Acceptance of Quebec http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/services/caq-electronique/index.html
Residence permit for student (student visa) issued by the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration Canada (federal level).
You can consult the Guide for foreign students at the following Internet address: http://www.cic.gc.ca
Successful applicants to the College must submit a copy of the student visa, the letter of acceptance of the immigration service and a copy of the medical insurance upon arrival.
For more information about Montreal and its attractions VISIT: Tourism Montreal
Information for bank transfers
This payment method can not be used by the Quebec and Canadian students.
Information necessary to transfer funds in Canadian dollars for the Montreal Technical College:
Beneficiary Bank: BMO Bank Of Montreal, 101-3600 Fréchette Blvd, Chambly, Qc, J3L 0B2
Account No. of the College: 1995751
Swift code: BOFMCAM2
Beneficiary : Montreal technical College Inc., 8255 Mountain Sights – Suite 150, H4P 2B5, Montréal, QC
The college is a recognized institution and not subsidized by the Ministère de l’Éducation, de l’Enseignement supérieur et de la Recherche (MEESR)
license number : 749761 | Language French and English