PLACEMENT SERVICE FOR GRADUATES
Become a member of our family at the Montreal Technical College and benefit from the placement assistance service! We will be pleased to help you find a job at the end of your program.
The placement support service will accompany graduates throughout the process of research and selection leading to their employment. The Placement Assistance Service is offered exclusively to alumni and recent graduates of the Montreal Technical College Inc. who are residents of Quebec. This service is completely free and accessible for life. The jobs offered are predominantly regular full-time positions (35 to 40 hours per week).
The placement assistance service of the college consists of:
– Managing placement assistance for graduates
– Responding to the demands of graduates and employers on job needs
– Facilitate Selection for Interviews
– Managing a bank of job seekers
– Manage a bank of employers looking for employees
– Matching jobs offered by the employer with potential candidates
To take advantage of this service, you must send the application form, your portfolio, your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly to the college. Subsequently, we will forward your resume and cover letter to the employers who seek employees.
Notes on the placement service:
Any candidate is responsible for the truthfulness, accuracy and reliability of the information contained in his / her application, including his / her curriculum vitae. MTC can not guarantee a job to every student. It is to the discretion of each company to pass an interview and to hire our students.
When a person applies for employment, the employer may ask to provide personal information. It is the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that the personal information required by the employer is required to analyze the offer of services in order to prevent identity theft or breach of confidentiality. It is strongly recommended that you do not provide personal information, such as your social insurance number, date of birth or financial information before you have obtained the job for which you applied for.
MTC Placement Service Terms and Conditions
1. Be a graduate of the Montreal Technical College
2. Be a Quebec resident
3. Respect the policies and procedures of the College’s Investment Service, in particular by:
a) Providing a completed placement form, portfolio, resume and cover letter.
b) Appearing at any meeting and interview at dates, times and places specified by the employer or the Montréal Technical College
c) Be available for any interview
d) Provide employers with complete, truthful and relevant information concerning their qualifications, skills, experience and interests If needed
4. Inform the employer or college sufficiently in advance if an interview is to be postponed or canceled. A student who fails to attend an interview without informing the potential employer and the Technical College within a reasonable time and without valid reason will no longer be eligible for the placement service of MTC.
5. Consider that the acceptance, even verbal, of a job as a formal contract and to honor its commitments to that employer. As such, some faculties have specific policies. If a student no longer wishes to accept a job for which he has given his consent to the employer, he must first contact his employment advisor at the Placement Service.
COMPANIES AND ORGANIZATIONS, YOUR EMPLOYMENT PROPOSALS
We offer employers and organizations looking to recruit our students to publish job postings through the placement service available to our graduates.
We may also publish your placement offer directly on our website and / or on the College’s Facebook page, simply mention it on the job posting form by marking the appropriate boxes.
Procedure to recruit a graduate of the Montreal Technical College Inc .:
To submit a job offer:
· Please fill out the following job offer form http://www.fichier-pdf.fr/2017/02/20/formulaire-offre-d-emploi/ and send it to the following address placement @ mtccollege.com with the topic Job Offer .
· Time limit is 72 hours to process a job offer by the placement service
· Transmission of job offers to graduating students or targeted graduates
· Applicants send their CV, cover letter and portfolio to the employer
· You will determine with the candidates the day and hour of the interview and inform the employment service so that the latter can be in a position to follow up.
· If a candidate fails to attend the interview without due cause or without having notified the employer within a reasonable period of time, please contact the placement service, as one of the candidates’ access conditions to the placement is their punctuality.
· When a position has been filled, by one of our candidates or another individual, please contact the placement service so that we cease to be published the job offer.
The college is a recognized institution and not subsidized by the Ministère de l’Éducation, de l’Enseignement supérieur et de la Recherche (MEESR)
license number : 749761 | Language French and English